- 1 16 oz ball Prepared pizza dough (Room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Leek (Large) Cut into thin rounds
- 6 cups Kale Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Smoked Gouda Cheese Shredded
Preheat oven to 400 DegF.
Spray non-stick cooking spray on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread Pizza Dough over baking sheet.
Heat Coconut Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Garlic, Leek and Pepper Flakes; sauté until starting to brown.
Add Kale and Heavy Whipping Cream; sauté until Kale begins to wilt.
Spread sautéed mixture over the Pizza Dough and top with cheese; bake for 12 minutes
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 662mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10986IU | Vitamin C: 124mg | Calcium: 576mg | Iron: 2mg