- ½ cup Red Onion Finely Chopped
- ½ cup Cilantro Chopped
- 2 cup Chicken Breast Seasoned, Cooked & Diced
- 4` Almond Flour Tortillas
- ¼ cup Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- ½ tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ½ tablespoon Onion Powder
- Heat a medium pan over medium-high heat. Coat with non-stick cooking spray. Fillet Chicken Breast in half. A thinner piece will cook more quickly. Place pieces into pan and season with Onion Powder and Garlic Powder. After cooked half-way through, flip pieces and season opposite side.
- Remove pieces and dice on a cutting board. Then place into a medium mixing bowl along with finely chopped Red Onion & Barbecue Sauce. Toss ingredients until Barbecue Sauce has coated all ingredients evenly.
- Place a tortilla into the bottom of a medium-large pan. Flip after 30 seconds in order to ensure toppings are added to a hot surface. Fill half the tortilla with Chicken, Onion & Barbecue Sauce Mixture. Top with Cheese and finely chopped Cilantro. Immediately fold over tortilla and press lightly to compress ingredients. Flip after about 1 minutes and cook for an additional minute.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 657mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @FamilyPlates and #FamilyRecipes
Adapted from "EZ BBQ Chicken Quesadilla" found within Hungry Girl - Simply 6 by Lisa Lillien