This delicious stir-fry is beautifully simple. Ground Turkey, Bell Peppers and Italian Seasoning finished with sauté four-cheese raviolis.
Did you know that pre-cooked Raviolis don't need to be boiled. This is a fun twist on the normal cooking method. Just add Oil to a pan along with some simple spices and the Ravioli of your choice and saute until browned on both sides.
Don't forget to become a member - it's free - here. You can save this recipe into your collection of favorites in addition to rate and comment on the recipes that you may have tried.
Stir-fry Ravioli w/ Ground Turkey & Peppers
- 4 tablespoon Coconut Oil Divided
- 1 9 oz pkg Cheese Ravioli
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Dried Basil
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Yellow Onion (Medium) Thinly Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Cored and Thinly Sliced
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- ¾ cup Dry White Wine
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the Ravioli and sauté, Move around the pan, until lightly browned - halfway cooked. Set aside for reintroduction later.
- Add the remaining Coconut Oil to the large pan along with Oregano, Basil, Garlic, Onion and Bell Peppers. Sauté until the onions and peppers are tender. Add Turkey; sauté until browned and cooked through.
- Reintroduce the Ravioli along with Wine and sauté uncovered until liquid is evaporated.cook for 4 more minutes. the Ravioli to the skillet. Season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
Adapted from “(page 175) Stir-fry Ravioli with Ground Turkey and Peppers” found within High Flavor Low Labor: Reinventing Weeknight Cooking by J.M. Hirsch