Made of super-simple ingredients, these spyralized Sweet Potato noodles are fun and fit perfectly with the thinly sliced Kale in a saute that becomes the base for the blackened Salmon fillet. Finish with Lemon twists - also fun - and capers
Blackened Salmon & Spiralized Sweet Potato Pasta
- 1 Sweet Potato Peeled & Spiralized
- ¼ cup Water
- ⅜ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 bunch Kale Stemmed, Washed, Bunched & Thinly Sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 4 5 oz pieces Salmon Fillet (Boneless & Skinless Center-Cut)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 2 teaspoon Capers Rinsed
- Sprinkle Cayenne, ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper and ⅛ teaspoon Salt on both sides of the Salmon. Heat Coconut Oil in a large pan over medium-high heat; cook salmon 10 minutes or until knife pierces center easily, flip once halfway through. Transfer to plate.
- Add White Wine back to large pan and boil until liquid is reduced by half. Add Kale, Spiralized Sweet Potato and Lemon Juice; cook until kale begins to wilt. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Divide among plates; top with fish
Adapted from “(page 47) Seared Salmon with Sweet Potatoes” found within Weeknight Easy – 185 Really Quick, Simply Delicious Recipes by Good Housekeeping