- 1 Eggplant
- 1.5 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 6 Oven-ready Lasagna Sheets
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¾ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 DegF.
- Cut off both ends of the Eggplant and then cut into ¼ thick slices. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then season with ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder and ½ teaspoon Onion Powder. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, season and bake for 10 more minutes. Then set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook Ground Beef. Crumble and ensure cooked throughout. Add Marinara Sauce and mix completely.
- In an 8" baking pan, layer Eggplant, Ricotta Cheese, Beef & Marinara mixture and Oven-Ready Lasagna Sheets. Repeat this process twice more. Finish with a layer of Mozzarella Cheese, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and cook for 10 more minutes.
Calories: 535kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 794mg | Potassium: 892mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 519IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @FamilyPlates and #FamilyRecipes
Adapted from "Eggplant Lasagna" from Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less by Lillien Page