- 1 lb Butternut Squash Peeled, Seeded & Cubed
- 1 Butter Lettuce
- 1 Yellow Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tomato Diced
- 1 Lime Zested & Juiced
- 1 teaspoon Oregan
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Mint Minced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil Divided
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt Divided
- ¼ cup Hemp Hearts
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon Water
- Preheat oven 425 DegF.
- Combine Cubed Squash, Thinly Sliced Onion, Oregano, Chipotle Powder, 2 tablespoon Olive Oil & Sea Salt and toss until mixed thoroughly then spread out over a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.
- In a large skilled over medium-high heat warm the beans. Once the squash is finished, add it to the beans.
- Using a food processor whiz the Hemp Hearts, Mint, Garlic, Lime Juice, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, Paprika, Sea Salt & water until smooth.
- Separately, combine the Tomatoes, Cilantro, Lime Zest & Juice, Sea Salt and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Over a Butternut Lettuce Leaf, add the squash and top with the salsa and hemp heart cream.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 1177mg | Potassium: 789mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 14011IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @FamilyPlates and #FamilyRecipes
Adapted from "Butternut Taco Wraps with Hemp Seed Cream" found within FOOD What the Heck Should I Cook by Mark Hyman, MD