- 2 15 oz can Unsalted Chickpeas Drained & Rinsed
- 10 stick Parsley Roughly Chopped
- 10 stick Cilantro Roughly Chopped
- 4 Scallions Thinley Sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic Finely Grated
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Harissa Powder (Sub: 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper)
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 15 oz can Unsalted Chickpeas Drained & Rinsed
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 3 tbsp Tamari (Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Roughly Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 handful 50/50 Mixed Lettuce & Spinach
- 1/2 Lime Juiced
- Preheat oven to 450 DegF
- Combine Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans), roughly chopped Parsley & Cilantro, thinly sliced Garlic, Cumin & Harissa and finally yogurt within a Food Processor. Pulse as you are trying to keep a course mixture of ingredients.
- If you have a small ice cream scoop (see photo), scoop out grape sized balls and place onto a greased (okay to use parchment paper) rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Feel free to flip half-way through bake.
- Combine Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans), roughly chopped Cilantro, Juiced Lemon, Tahini, Olive Oil, Garlic and salt to taste. Blend until smooth to your liking.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 778mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1260IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
Adapted from “…Falafel…” & “…Cilantro Hummus…” found within Clean Slate by the Writers of Martha Stewart Living