- 1 cup White Onion Chopped
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 25 oz jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 2 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on bottom and side wall of Instant Pot. Fill instant pot with Marinara Sauce.
- Chop Onion and add to medium mixing bowl. Add Old Fashioned Oats, Eggs, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Salt & Pepper and then stir until mixed throughout.
- Using your hands, form (10-15) meatballs and place them into the Instant Pot. Seal lid and cook for 8 minutes set to Pressure Cook (high, normal & keep warm). NOTE: Instant Pot is a pressure cooker. In order to pressurize the cooking pot, the unit will spend about 10 minutes pressurizing. After pressurized, the cook timer will start to count down. Allow Instant Pot time to depressurize and cool down before serving. Pair with gluten free pasta and top with Parmesan.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 432mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @FamilyPlates and #FamilyRecipes
Adapted from "Instant-Pot Italian Meatballs" found within Hungry Girl - Simply 6 by Lisa Lillien