- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Russet Potato
- 1 pkg Brown Gravy Mix
- 4 cup Mixed Vegetables, Frozen
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Dried & Minced Onion
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 DegF. Meanwhile boil water in a medium-large pot. Defrost Frozen Mixed Vegetables and set aside for later.
- Peel & cube potato (shape/size isn't important as they will be mashed). Add Potato and Cauliflower Florets to boiling water. [cooked-timer minutes="15" desc="Boil for 15 minutes or until tender."]15 Minutes[/cooked-timer]. Once tender, drain and pour into a medium bowl. Add Cream Cheese (optional) and mash. PRO TIP: Use a hand mixer to speed up the process.
- In a cast-iron skillet or dutch oven, combine Ground Beef, Dried Onion, Salt & 1/8 tsp Black Pepper. Cook throughout. Then add Brown Gravy Mix, 1 Cup Water and defrosted (drained) Mixed Vegetables.
- Top with mashed Potato and Cauliflower. Sprinkle with finely chopped Rosemary (optional). Place into oven and [cooked-timer minutes="25" desc="Bake for 25 minutes"]25 Minutes[/cooked-timer]. Dish should be bubbly and top should have started to brown.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 402mg | Potassium: 1390mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9448IU | Vitamin C: 92mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 5mg
Adapted from “Instant-Pot Italian Meatballs” found within Hungry Girl – Simply 6 by Lisa Lillien