Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Check out this recipe
This Rice Cooker Mexican Rice side dish pairs beautifully with our Slow-Cooker Pulled Chicken Tacos.
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1 14. 5 oz can Diced Tomatoes w/ Garlic & Onions
- 1 4 oz can Green Chilies Drained
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup White Long Grain Rice Uncooked – Rinsed & Drained
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn
- 2-1/4 cup Water (Water 1:2 Rice Ratio)
- Add ingredients to the rice-cooker pot in the following order (do not stir): Rice, Water, Tomatoes, Chilies & Frozen Corn. Set your rice-cooker to the “Brown Rice” setting and go about your business (approximately 90 minutes)
- When you hear the beep, your rice is done. Add some olive oil, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper to taste and then fluff/toss the rice for serving.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Adapted from “Mexican Wild Rice” found within Aggies Kitchen by Aggies Kitchen